Monday, January 26, 2009

The Girly Birthday Cake

One of my dear and loyal costumer Zadl ordered a very special birthday cake for his very special girlfriend Can's 21st birthday. He asked that I make it as lovely as the cake I made for their first anniversary and that I put 21 candles on the cake. He added that he would be willing to pay any additional cost that I needed. I suggested that the candles would fit better on the cake if it has two layers and he agreed. Making the cake gave me a chance to test my decorating skills and I had fun creating the chocolate leaves. The cake turned out great, well maybe I just a little bit overboard with the red sugar crystals and chocolate sprinkles. Zadl was one happy and satisfied costumer once he saw the cake and the cafe antonio crew ooohhed and aaahhhed over it (I was beaming with pride, hehe). Thanks for this opportunity Zadl, it was fun!

No comments: